- February 3
- Unexploded dynamite charges discovered on the
premises of the Bank of Bilbao and the Bank of Spain in London.
- February 9
- Bank of Spain in Liverpool bombed.
- March 15
- Two anarchists, Alan Barlow and Phil Carver, arrested
immediately following a powerful explosion at the Bank of Bilbao in
London. In their possession was a letter claiming the action on behalf
of the 1st of May Group.
- August 16
- Home of Duncan Sandys, Tory MP, fire-bombed.
- August 17
- Ulster Office in London firebombed.
- August 19
- Bomb explodes after being thrown into army recruiting
- October 9
- Petrol bombs found in left luggage locker in London.
- October 15
- Imperial War Museum gutted by incendiary device.